Monday, September 14, 2009

Curious

Have you ever had one of those days where you miss someone so much it simply hurts? I think I am there today and I can't figure it out. Its so random and bizarre. I am happy here, there are things that could definitely be better burt why do I always tend to go back to the what ifs of it all? So many things to think about when you have time during the day (which I don't think I ever have had until recently) makes me want to be a better person, example and everything so I am in the right place at the right time and all the things I don't understand will be eventually understood. Eventually I will see the error of my ways and feel guilty but for now, for this moment, I wonder what might have been? If I had made different decisions? If I had been more righteous? If I made sure people knew that I know I am a daughter of God? Where would my family and I be? Who would we be? Crazy thoughts ! Anyway thats all good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment