Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Preschool

SO today we started the 2nd week of preschool and I love it, however I have one problem child in the class and wouldn't ya know it, it's mine. she just can't get used to the idea of sharing me I mean she hasn't had to for 4 years why does she have to start now right? This statement isn't exactly tru since somehow I am the built in babysitter for teh family so she has had to share me for way more then 2 and 1/2 hours of her day 3 days a week plus I worked up until February. Who knew that my child would be the one that gives me the most trouble. Today she...well, I had to wake her up at 8:50 preshool starts at 9:00 are you kidding with me. she cried because she wanted cereal and then I didn't put in enough milk, and then it needed to be in a different bowl, are you serious, and then she needed a drink to go with it. What in the world. she doesn't eat like this on days that she wakes up at 6:30 in the morning why did today have to be so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment