Monday, September 7, 2009

Hi there, well it is midnight here at our house and I have decided to start a little blog not sure what I am doing and hoping I can figure it out over the next few days but here it goes, anyone out there want to wish me luck?
So today was Labor day yesterday we discussed what Labor day is, I thouoght it had to do with the millitary, not sure but maybe I need to google to get it figures out. I didn't do much work today, unlike Trish man she got up at 4 am and realized that she didn't have to work today (luckily she works from home) but that didn't stop her, nope, she worked her little heart out to get the house clean. Way to go Trish! Big high5 from me.
Chris had the day off he woke up and cleaned the kitchen, but he took it a little further then that, he decided that he needed to make it his on personal mission to rid our home of bom bom bom FLIES. I think he was enjoying it way more then he wants to admit and I must say. he did pretty darn good! Thanks babes and a big high5 to you too!
We did get to spend time with the family today we love that even if we all talk to much except Tiff she's thwe quiet one interesting as she is probably the smartest one, maybe we should all take the cue from her, I guess a big high5 is deserved in that case as well.
I guess it's pretty sad when all i have to report is the fact that I sat on my big lazy bum today. maybe as I get the hang of blogging I will find more interesting things to post and more interesting comments will be made. good night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment